Confirming, did not see any disconnects for past two weeks.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth headset random disconnects AX200

Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:

  Using several different bluetooth headsets I find that the Bluetooth
  functionality of the built-in AX200 module of my motherboard keeps
  randomly disconnecting. I found that this has been fixed in recent
  Linux firmware updates, but I am not sure that fix has landed yet in
  Ubuntu Hirsute.

  Herewith I am posting the link to exactly the issue I am having:
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/issues/1155

  And the Linux Firmware commit that resolves this:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/commit/?id=73144e02dcff54529ab42d951de682740d204180

  A related Fedora bug:
  https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-93247f3274

  It's difficult to relate the upstream kernel version firmware version
  in which this was fixed (linux-firmware-20210511) to the version of
  the linux-firmware Ubuntu package (for me). Perhaps someone can
  comment on whether this has been merged in. I am still experiencing
  disconnects with 1.197.1 at least.

  Release:      21.04

  linux-firmware:
    Installed: 1.197.1
    Candidate: 1.197.1

  I expected:
    Bluetooth headset to remain connected

  What happened:
    Bluetooth headset connects, then randomly disconnects and reconnects while
playing media