As Dave mentioned, it's a new package in Impish and is certainly not
perfect. I have no problems moving that module to linux-modules.

FWIW, I missed this bug report because it was initially logged against
the linux package instead of linux-raspi.

** Also affects: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Impish)

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Impish)

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Impish)

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Impish)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Juerg Haefliger (juergh)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  Cannot start docker container on ubuntu 21.10 server for raspberry pi

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-raspi source package in Impish:

  Using the Ubuntu image for Raspberry Pi from here:
  https://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/21.10/release/ubuntu-21.10-preinstalled-
  server-arm64+raspi.img.xz

  After installing the docker.io package, I cannot start a docker
  container. Example:

  $ sudo docker run --rm hello-world
  docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create endpoint pensive_greider
on network bridge: failed to add the host (veth2102512) <=> sandbox
(veth4fb66df) pair interfaces: operation not supported.

  Update for everyone searching for a workaround and finding this bug:

  sudo apt install linux-modules-extra-raspi

  You may want to indicate above that you are affected.