This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1950087

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  ubuntu 21.10 live usb does not recognize Razer Blade 15 (2021) nvme
  drive (possible kernel bug)

  I am attempting to install Ubuntu on to a new Razer Blade 15 Advanced
  (mid-2021) laptop. However, there seems to be some issues with kernel
  compatibility. When installing 20.04 LTS I have many issues with
  hardware not being detected (especially the intel AX210 wifi card).
  Running the 21.10 release from a live usb happily detected all of my
  hardware out of the box, with one show-stopping exception.. the
  internal nvme drive is NOT visible at all.

  I have tried every combination of bios options imaginable, as well as
  multiple Ubuntu-based distros such as Kubuntu, Pop!OS and Ubuntu
  Studio - all with the same results: 20.04 LTS detects the internal
  nvme and will install, but lacks important hardware support - while
  21.10 (running in live mode) is compatible with all the essential
  hardware out of the box, but does not "see" the internal nvme.

  This seems to be an emerging issue.. see:
  https://askubuntu.com/questions/1370379/21-10-does-not-see-windows-
  nvme-drive/1374079?noredirect=1#comment2364713_1374079

  And the current consensus seems to be that it is a kernel bug.