Please note that this patch includes fixes needed by IBMp for it's
upcoming Broadcom Emulex HBA program.

Thank you
Laurie Barry

  Update Broadcom Emulex FC HBA lpfc driver to 14.0.0.3 for Ubuntu 22.04

  The purpose of this bug is to track the incremental patches needed in
  Ubuntu 22.04 for the Broadcom Emulex FC HBA lpfc driver that are
  committed to the 5.16 upstream kernel and not part of the 5.15 kernel
  that 22.04 is rebased to.

  Please integrate the following patches from the 5.16 kernel per James
  Smart the lpfc maintainter.

  James Smart
  Fri, Nov 12, 2:31 PM (4 days ago)
  to me, Dick, Justin, Teresa

  I would argue to take all of the patches in the following list
  (14.0.0.2 & 14.0.0.3 & a mbx cmd failure issue)

  -- james

  Applied to 5.16/scsi-queue, thanks!

  [1/8] lpfc: Revert LOG_TRACE_EVENT back to LOG_INIT prior to
driver_resource_setup
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/a516074c2026
  [2/8] lpfc: Wait for successful restart of SLI3 adapter during host sg_reset
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/d305c253af69
  [3/8] lpfc: Correct sysfs reporting of loop support after SFP status change
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/7a1dda943630
  [4/8] lpfc: Fix use-after-free in lpfc_unreg_rpi() routine
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/79b20beccea3
  [5/8] lpfc: Allow PLOGI retry if previous PLOGI was aborted
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/15af02d8a585
  [6/8] lpfc: Fix link down processing to address NULL pointer dereference
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/1854f53ccd88
  [7/8] lpfc: Allow fabric node recovery if recovery is in progress before
devloss
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/af984c87293b
  [8/8] lpfc: Update lpfc version to 14.0.0.3
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/83c3a7beaef7

  Applied to 5.16/scsi-queue, thanks!

  [1/1] lpfc: Fix mailbox command failure during driver initialization
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/efe1dc571a5b

  Applied to 5.16/scsi-queue, thanks!

  [01/14] lpfc: Fix list_add corruption in lpfc_drain_txq
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/99154581b05c
  [02/14] lpfc: Don't release final kref on Fport node while ABTS outstanding
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/982fc3965d13
  [03/14] lpfc: Fix premature rpi release for unsolicited TPLS and LS_RJT
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/20d2279f90ce
  [04/14] lpfc: Fix hang on unload due to stuck fport node
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/88f7702984e6
  [05/14] lpfc: Fix rediscovery of tape device after issue lip
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/3a874488d2e9
  [06/14] lpfc: Don't remove ndlp on PRLI errors in P2P mode
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/a864ee709bc0
  [07/14] lpfc: Fix NVME I/O failover to non-optimized path
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/b507357f7917
  [08/14] lpfc: Fix FCP I/O flush functionality for TMF routines
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/cd8a36a90bab
  [09/14] lpfc: Fix EEH support for NVME I/O
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/25ac2c970be3
  [10/14] lpfc: Adjust bytes received vales during cmf timer interval
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/d5ac69b332d8
  [11/14] lpfc: Fix I/O block after enabling managed congestion mode
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/3ea998cbf9e7
  [12/14] lpfc: Zero CGN stats only during initial driver load and stat reset
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/afd63fa51149
  [13/14] lpfc: Improve PBDE checks during SGL processing
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/315b3fd13521
  [14/14] lpfc: Update lpfc version to 14.0.0.2
  https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/0d6b26795bd2