  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Dec  8 10:10:24 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: dist-upgrade
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to impish on 2021-11-11 (26 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog: