Can you run 'apport-collect 1958462' when in this situation?

** Also affects: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Impish)

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Impish)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Juerg Haefliger (juergh)

** Changed in: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Impish)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard doesn't type in text fields without virtual keyboard enabled
  in accessibility

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-raspi source package in Impish:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  On reboot, I can login with my password without the virtual keyboard,
  and if my screen locks I can type my password. However, when I open up
  terminal, Firefox, any text box in any application, it fails to input
  the text I enter from my keyboard as if my keyboard is unplugged. But
  when I enable on-screen keyboard in the accessibility menu, my
  keyboard functions as it should. I just now have a virtual keyboard
  taking up the bottom 1/3 of my screen. I'm running 21.10 on a
  Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 4Gb of RAM. My keyboard is a Corsair K100
  RGB. I've tried multiple USB ports and multiple reboots and I still am
  required to enable my virtual keyboard in order for my real keyboard
  to work.

  Package: linux-image-5.13.0-1015-raspi 5.13.0-1015.17
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.13.0-1015.17-raspi 5.13.19
  Uname: Linux 5.13.0-1015-raspi aarch64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu71
  Architecture: arm64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown