** Package changed: linux (Ubuntu) => linux-hwe-5.13 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux-hwe-5.13 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-hwe-5.13 in Ubuntu.

  after suspend losing screen

Status in linux-hwe-5.13 package in Ubuntu:

  After wake up after suspending my notebook I lost my screen with white
  and black bars on it!

  Technic:
  with the newest Kernel für Ubuntu 20.04:
  Ubuntu 20.04 mit Kernel 5.13.0-27-generic

  Notebook Sony Vaio with graphics driver:
  X.Org-X-Server (Nouveau)

  Now, with the older kernel (second kernel)
  uname -r
  5.11.0-46-generic
  all be alright

  So I currently have no problems, but I would like to point out
  problems with the kernel 5.13.0-27-generic and suspend.

  Thank you!