Public bug reported:

Hi, I am testing image deploy in order to promote them from candidate to
stable in the https://images.maas.io/

During this task I could not deploy and boot our server: IBM 8247-22L
[0]

Please find attached the log I captured with ipmiconsole.

Let me know any other information I could provide.

[0]
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/power8/8348-21C?topic=HW4P4/p8hdx/8247_22l_landing.htm

** Attachment added: "console log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1959112/+attachment/5557637/+files/jammy_ppc_ipmiconsole