** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu 20.04 freeze after few seconds on an hp 15-dw1069nl

  Some days ago I helped one of my friends who bough an HP laptop
  (15-dw1069nl ... Intel i7-10510U - nvidia GM108M(GeForce MX130)). I
  installed Ubuntu 20.04 on it without problems (not checked every
  details thought). He said that the problem happened after an update.
  After a few secs after it boots, it freezes. No way to do anything. I
  tried myself ... it happens even in the emergency console (i.e.
  without X...)! I tried reinstalling Ubuntu 20.04 myself. Yes, it fixes
  it...but true, until the next update! After the update... count 1 to 5
  after the boot and it is completely frozen.

  For the time being I resolved installing an oem kernel version
(linux-image-oem-20.04d -> linux-image-5.14.0-1020-oem and fixed nvidia driver
after install of package linux-oem-20.04d which installed the missing kernel
headers files...
  BTW:

      - the driver panel says that wifi does not work (RTL 8169) but actually
it works flawlessly
      - the screen brightness keys do not work (but the sound keys do work).
It's probably only the keys, since using the cursor, luckily, you can regulate
the screen backlight. xev report no key press at all...

  I am reporting this mainly for a heads up to the Ubuntu dev folks because I,
somehow - but I do not know exactly how - resolved, and probably the same
problems happen to the whole hp 15-sw10xx series...
  Please note that I have not direct access to that machine. So I may can
additional tests in the future but not easily/immediately.

  lsb_release -d