** Also affects: linux

** No longer affects: linux

  network manager unconfigured after wake from suspend

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  I started a thread on this bug

  After I upgraded to 13.10 when the desktop suspends and then wakes the
networks are unconfigured.
  The led lights come on on the builtin nic card, but no networking, the empty
triangle shows.

  run this command  sudo nmcli nm sleep false
  I get a message that says network now offline.

  Then you click the network icon and you see all the network cards
  Then tell it to enable networking, by selecting 'Auto Ethernet'
  And it comes back working as it should.

  So is the network-manager not awakening from sleep?

  The nics are intel and the drivers are e100 and e1000

  scott875@scott875-desktop:~$ apt-cache policy network-manager
  network-manager:
    Installed: 0.9.8.0-0ubuntu22
    Candidate: 0.9.8.0-0ubuntu22