Public bug reported:

As improvement, we can disable on-demand option from nvidia-settings to prevent
"fallback to performance mode" confusion after user selects "on-demand" mode.
The fallback still need to keep there to handle user switches it through
command line.

** Affects: oem-priority

** Affects: nvidia-settings (Ubuntu)

** Tags: oem-priority

** Changed in: nvidia-settings (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => jeremyszu (os369510)

** Also affects: oem-priority

** Changed in: oem-priority
     Assignee: (unassigned) => jeremyszu (os369510)

** Changed in: oem-priority

** Changed in: oem-priority

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-settings in Ubuntu.

  Disable on-demand mode if nvidia-390 is in use

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Confirmed
Status in nvidia-settings package in Ubuntu: