Also affects my Archos Cesium 90 with the same basic specification

I found booting back to the 5.11 kernel in grub after the 5.13 kernel
upgrade while returning audio had pitch shifted the audio very low and
caused slow video playback

The only current solution I have is to install the generic 5.4 kernel
and remove the HWE packages

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta-hwe-5.13 in Ubuntu.

  bytcr_rt5640 sound not working with kernel >= 5.13

Status in linux-meta-hwe-5.13 package in Ubuntu:

  Using the built in speakers on a Linx 1010b. The 5.11 kernel works
  fine, but 5.13 and 5.14 fail.

  The card, when working is seen in alsa-info as bytcrrt5640,bytcr-
  rt5640, whereas in the later (hwe-20.04-edge, oem-20.04d) kernels
  where it fails, it is seen as "rt5640,sof-bytcht rt5640"

  When failing, speaker-test, spd-say, and most other sound sources seem
  to get 'sunk', and the level meter on the pulse mixer shows activity.
  FWIW "espeak-ng hello" blocks on the broken setup.

  I confess I'm not actually using the linux-meta-hwe-5.13 as it is
  unavailable in LinuxMint. I am using linux-generic-hwe-20.04-edge,
  which AFAICT pulls in the same kernels. apt policy pointed me to
  report here.