yeah sure, I've upgraded to the proposed "linux-firmware 1.201.5". So
far it keeps the connection to the Modem well enough for daily use...
nevertheless, I'll keep an eye out for future improvements.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.

  rtw89_pci constantly drops connection with old firmware

Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-firmware source package in Impish:

  This was on a new Lenovo P14s Gen2 AMD. I'm using Ubuntu 21.10
  (impish)

  The current linux-firmware package (1.201.4+1.201.3) ships with
  realtek rtw89_pci firmware (/lib/firmware/rtw89/rtw8852a_fw.bin)
  version v0.13.8.0.

  My wifi chip wasn't able to keep a connection for more than a minute when
connected to a Rodgers "Advanced Wi-Fi Modem". I searched around tried
disabling the power_save and stuff. But that had little to no effect. I was
about to open an issue on the upstream project and did a last ditch attempt to
see if there were any firmware updates... I found linux-firmware.git and it had
  two newer versions!

   - v0.13.30.0 (was submitted in May 2021, but it took until october 2021 to
show up)

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/commit/rtw89/rtw8852a_fw.bin?id=ec17b637b7ab928ca7ebc0389e0e3921f1cc7d17

   - v0.13.33.0 (was submitted in November 2021 and got merged in December
2021):

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/commit/rtw89/rtw8852a_fw.bin?id=4a7e1f5cabaebe5c044b94b91149f35471d1e983

  I've downloaded and installed the latest "v0.13.33.0" on a whim and
  rebooted. And what a pleasant surprise: Instantly, my wifi connection
  lasted until the rest of the day.

  Could you please consider updating this realtek firmware in the next
  release? Thanks!

  [Test Case]

  See above.

  [Fix]

  Cherry pick two commit to match current Jammy:
  4a7e1f5cabae ("rtw89: 8852a: update fw to v0.13.33.0")
  ec17b637b7ab ("rtw89: 8852a: update fw to v0.13.30.0")

  [Where Problems Could Occur]

  Limited to wifi using RTL8852A HW.