Public bug reported:

Hello

I have a very peculiar situation. I have a PC with RTX3060Ti and Ubuntu
21.10 (dual-boot). Once I log-in to Ubuntu, only one of my 2 monitors is
working properly, the other turns itself on, but has a black screen and
goes to sleep mode after couple of seconds. Both monitors are detected
by the Nvidia Settings. Furthermore I can drag apps to/from the blacked-
out monitor as if it worked correctly.

The weird thing is that if I switch to a different source on the
blacked-out monitor and then return to the original source (the one
connected to the PC), the monitor is detected and works as it should:

1) Switching the source to a different one - Ubuntu detects that there is only
one monitor, all apps that were 'displayed' on a blacked-out monitor go to the
other, single monitor
2) Switching back to the original source - Ubuntu detects both monitors and
they both work correctly.

I'm using Nvidia 510 Drivers. Tried older ones and Xorg drivers but no
luck. Changing the outputs on GPU doesn't work either. I'm ready to
provide any diagnostic information, just tell me what you need. It's
really annoying.

  Ubuntu 21.10 + RTX3060Ti - second display black after login, works
  again after toggling the sources