Hello,  sorry I didn't respond. After beta release of *buntu flavors I
decided to try daily build of Ubuntu 14.04. And I am happy and thankfull
to say, Ubuntu 14.04 works. Writing this from live enviroment session.
Thank you all.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Low graphic mode

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  After installation process of 14.04 and 13.10 I get "low graphic mode"
  prompt but actually with no low mode activated ( nothing happening).
  Live enviroment does the same. Ubuntu 12.04.3 is working out of the
  box.

  I´ve got HP Pavilion g 17 with AMD Radeon HD 8670 M and Intel.