** Tags added: servcert-234

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  [Ubuntu 22.04] mpt3sas: Request to include latest bug fix patches

  Request to include below mpt3sas driver bug fix patches in Ubuntu
  22.04 kernel. These patches got accepted by the upstream and please
  find the corresponding commit IDs as below,

  5db207d66d mpt3sas: Fix incorrect 4gb boundary check
  ca23ac823c mpt3sas: Remove scsi_dma_map errors messages
  9211faa39a scsi: mpt3sas: Update persistent trigger pages from sysfs interface

  Below is the summary of each of the above bug fix commits,

  1. mpt3sas: Fix incorrect 4gb boundary check:
     Without this patch, driver was checking whether any of it's pool crosses
the 4gb boundary or not using the pool's virtual address instead of using it's
dma address. So some time driver may false positively assume that the pool as
crossed the 4gb boundary region (as it observes that pool's virtual address is
crossing the 4gb boundary) even though it is really not.

  2. mpt3sas: Remove scsi_dma_map errors messages:
     When driver set the DMA mask to 32bit then we observe that the SWIOTLB
bounce buffers are getting exhausted quickly. For most of the IOs driver
observe that scsi_dma_map() API returned with failure status and hence driver
was printing below error message. Since this error message is getting printed
per IO and if user issues heavy IOs then we observe that kernel overwhelmed
with this error message. Also we will observe the kernel panic when the serial
console is enabled. So to limit this issue, we removed this error message
though this patch.
      "scsi_dma_map failed: request for 1310720 bytes!"

  3. mpt3sas: Update persistent trigger pages from sysfs interface:
     When user set's any diag buffer trigger conditions then driver has to save
these trigger conditions in the controller Firmware's NVRAM region. So that
when system reboots then driver can get these trigger conditions from
Firmware's NVRAM region and set these trigger conditions automatically. so that
user no need to set these conditions again. Without this patch driver was not
not saving these user provided trigger conditions in the Firmware's NVRAM
region.

  Please let me if I have missed to add any data.