Yes, We have a monitor that plugged into the VGA port. Sorry to let you
confused, the KVM console here means the XCC console, not a actual KVM
device. In this bug we reported, the VGA port connected monitor show
nothing, but XCC console can get the output data.

  [Lenovo Ubuntu 22.04 Bug]The Physical VGA displayer shows no signal
  (black screen) when install  Ubuntu 22.04

  When we install Ubuntu 22.04, the physical VGA displayer show black screen.
It can only show rarely boot logs just for few seconds after kebyboard Enter
key be pressed to install Ubuntu OS, and then the physical VGA displayer keeps
black screen, but the XCC remote KVM monitor can show the boot log and the GUI
interface.

  Produce Steps:
        1. Connect  a physical VGA displayer.
        2. Fresh install Ubuntu22.04 on a server that integrated Matrox MGA
G200-family.
        3. When the install menu comes out, press keyboard Enter key, the
physical VGA displayer just get the signal for few seconds and then the monitor
go to black screen.

  Configuration:
  Systems:Lenovo SR590, SR650, SR630 with magag200 as GFX
  OS:jammy-live-server20220405-amd64.iso
  CPU:Intel(R) Xeon(R) Bronze 3104 CPU @ 1.70GHz
  UEFI:3.30 (Build ID: IVE178D)
  XCC:1.30 (Build ID: PDL114N)
  HDD:1.00TB 7.2K 6Gbps SATA 3.5" HD

  Actual results:
  The VGA display keep the black screen, during Ubuntu 22.04 installation.

  Expected results:
  The VGA display is OK when install the Ubuntu 22.04 in a server that
integrated Matrox MGA G200-family video processor

  Additional info:
        1. The issue can be reproduced 100% in the server that integrated
Matrox MGA G200-family platforms.
        2. Both UEFI mode and legacy mode are failed.
        3. After we finish installing Ubuntu OS through XCC remote KVM monitor,
 and reboot the system,  the physical VGA displayer still show nothing after a
few seconds.
        4. We did more tests, modified the cmdline of the kernel, add
"nomodeset", the VGA displayer display well.
        5. This issue could be found on both  Intel and AMD platforms , which
have onboard video chip as mgag200, also called pilot 4.
        6. Upstream kernel patch
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?h=v5.18-rc1&id=147696720eca12ae48d020726208b9a61cdd80bc
 (drm/mgag200: Select clock in PLL update functions) probalby resovle the issue
on BIOS legacy mode.