Hi Sujith,

I forgot to apply the latest tag.  I have rebuilt the kernel with 5.15
and updated the link.

 https://people.canonical.com/~mreed/lp_1948626_nvme_tcp/

  [SRU] Ubuntu 22.04 Feature Request-Add support for a NVMe-oF-TCP CDC
  Client  - TP 8010

Status in linux source package in Jammy:

  NVMe-oF suffers from a well-known discovery problem that fundamentally limits
the size of realistic deployments. To address this discovery problem, the FMDS
working group (within nvme.org) is working on two proposals that will allow
NVMe-oF to be managed via a “network centric” provisioning process instead of
an “end-node centric” one.
  TP-8009 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1948625): will
enable the Automated Discovery of NVMe-oF Discovery Controllers in an IP
Network and will prevent an end-user from needing to manually configure the IP
Address of Discovery Controllers.
  TP-8010 (this launchpad): will define the concept of a Centralized Discovery
Controller (CDC) and will allow end-users to manage connectivity from a single
point of management on an IP Fabric by IP Fabric basis.

  Here is code that implements TP8009 and TP8010:
  https://github.com/martin-belanger/nvme-stas/ which now got pulled into
upstream - https://github.com/linux-nvme/nvme-stas

  [Fix]
  1. Update kernel with TP8010 kernel patches:

  a.

https://git.infradead.org/git/nvme.git/commit/647b2e01fb2d3394090ed11d1b5238157c52f907

  b.

https://git.infradead.org/git/nvme.git/commit/de87c02ea9b4d93d1114b912b621ead81f6738e0

  c.
   nvme: add CNTRLTYPE definitions for 'identify controller
  https://lore.kernel.org/all/66fc4f03-ed5c-4727-ba94-c23daf7d6...@oracle.com/
  [Test Case]

  [Other Info]

https://code.launchpad.net/~mreed8855/ubuntu/+source/linux/+git/jammy/+ref/nvme_tcp_patches