** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  After upgrade from 20.04 to 22.04 & reboor hangs

  I had a 20.04 system I "upgraded" to 22.04.

  > do-release-upgrade -d

  The upgrade went well except after reboot the system never came back
  up.

  Searching the web I found quite a few others having the same/similar
  problem.

  Troubleshooting

  I booted a LiveCD Ubuntu 22.04 and looked at /boot on the just
  upgraded system and found something really strange!

  There were the expected vmlinuz and initrd files

  but there were also 2 entries for some kind of KVM entries ??

  Removing the KVM entries and rebooting the system it rebooted
  successfully into 22.04.

  I'd never seen "KVM anything" in grub boot menu before so thought I'd
  report it.