5.13.0-42.47 works for me. Thanks.

** Tags removed: verification-needed-impish
** Tags added: verification-done-impish

  config CONFIG_HISI_PMU for  kunpeng920

Status in kunpeng920:
  Fix Committed
Status in kunpeng920 ubuntu-20.04 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in kunpeng920 ubuntu-20.04-hwe series:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Impish:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Kinetic:
  In Progress

  We have Hisilicon PMU modules built-in and they can not be unloaded. There is
no way to replace with a updated module unless we build it as module. It also
wastes memory on arm64 systems based on other SoCs.

  [Test Plan]
  `lsmod | grep hisi_uncore` shall see 4 modules loaded and they can be
unloaded.

  [Regression Risk]
  CONFIG_HISI_PMU shall be only affected Hisilicon platforms that HISI0213 is
found in ACPI tables. We shall have perf test run on these platforms and others
have lowest risk.

  =================================
  [Bug Description]
  hisi pmu support x.ko module to use it for kunpeng920

  [Steps to Reproduce]
  1) cd /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/kernel/drivers/perf/hisilicon
  2) check *.ko
  3)

  [Actual Results]
  @ubuntu:~$ cat /boot/config-4.15.0-140-generic | grep -i CONFIG_HISI_PMU
  CONFIG_HISI_PMU=y

  [Expected Results]
  @ubuntu:~$ cat /boot/config-4.15.0-140-generic | grep -i CONFIG_HISI_PMU
  CONFIG_HISI_PMU=m

  [Reproducibility]
  100%

  [Additional information]
  (Firmware version, kernel version, affected hardware, etc. if required):

  [Resolution]
  drivers/perf: hisi: Permit modular builds of HiSilicon uncore drivers