** No longer affects: linux-raspi (Ubuntu Jammy)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  Missing vhost_vsock kernel module in 5.15.0

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:

  Hey All,

  I am new to the container, lxc, lxd stuff and  I am at the end of my
knowledge.
  I have a fresh setup with a Raspberry PI 4 installed with Ubuntu 22.04 arm64.
  So far everything works fine for containers but I can't get any vm to launch.

  >     ~  lxc launch images:ubuntu/focal ubuntu --vm
  >
  > Creating ubuntu
  > Error: Failed instance creation: Failed creating instance record: Instance
type "virtual-machine" is not supported on this server: vhost_vsock kernel
module not loaded

  Seems like I am missing a kernel module, but I was not able to find or load
it.
  Already googled for it but was not able to find any matching problem with
solution.

  Additional Information:
  >     ~  uname -r
  > 5.15.0-1005-raspi

  >     ~  dpkg -l | grep linux-image
  > ii  linux-image-5.15.0-1005-raspi           5.15.0-1005.5
        arm64        Linux kernel image for version 5.15.0 on ARMv8 SMP