[Expired for linux (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Jammy Jellyfish beta doesn't boot with zfs + encryption (Dell XPS 13)

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I tried installing multiple times, with the Beta version and daily
  2022-04-05. I was afraid it was driver related so I tried with and
  without installing 3rd party software.

  After unlocking the drive, I can watch what services are starting - it
  freezes right after "Started Thunderbolt system service." After a
  while it says "[drm] <ERROR> CPU pipe a FIFO underrun." It always
  freezes at the same point and never boots.

  Jammy Jellyfish installed on EXT4 booted just fine on the Dell XPS 13.