Public bug reported:

I observe the following message in 5.15.0-1015-generic:

[    0.656680] poweroff-gpio gpio-poweroff: gpio_poweroff_probe: pm_power_off
function already registered
[    0.665278] poweroff-gpio: probe of gpio-poweroff failed with error -16

It happens because we enabled SBI SRST extension which now handles the
poweroff/reset, we could either do nothing or remove the gpio-poweroff
node from the device tree (introduce a delta with upstream).

** Affects: linux-riscv (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-riscv in Ubuntu.

  gpio-poweroff probe failed

Status in linux-riscv package in Ubuntu: