Hi, I use a pretty new model laptop lenovo z16 running kubuntu. Biggest
issue right now is it has an issue where when it wakes up from sleep the
wifi adapter fails to work. I have tried restarting network related
services with no success. Visually it seems the wifi adapter may not be
recognized as it only shows the lan icon after waking. The

I have found some relevant output in /var/log/syslog that seems to
confirm the issue (wlp4s0) but not much else and I'm not sure where best
to look for more detailed information on this type of issue. I attached
that output as it is a couple hundred lines even though I tried to just
get some informative bits.

** Tags: bot-comment
--
wifi adapter fails after waking from sleep
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1982524