Never allow the update immediately it rolled out, because sometime is
cause issues and the makers roll it back, that is why we are called to
avoid switching on the auto update feature.
https://www.gamingzaming.com/best-power-supply-for-rtx-2060/ never do
that in the future. Always update the system after 5 to 10 hours.

  Ubuntu 12.04 latest update caused machine to crash

Status in Linux:

  Hello All,

  [Ubuntu 12.04 LTS] Earlier this afternoon I allowed the automatic update to
run and restarted the computer. After restarting the system presents the
following error message:
  [ 6.668278] 2:3:4: cannot set freq 48000 to ep 0x86

  As a result there is only the text based logon screen available which
  appears to work correctly. In this I have executed the "sudo apt-get
  update" command however this appears to cycle through a number of
  files but it has not resolved my problem at all.

  Any help to recover the system will be appreciated as (always) I have
  some important work in Blender, Salome and others that I have been
  bashing my head against a brick wall for a couple of months and need
  to continue working with for Uni.

  Best regards