So the issue is that I am only able to boot via CTRL + ALT + DEL from the
splash screen with Gigabyte motherboard logo and from there via recovery mode
only.
With Kernel 5.19.0-15 up to 5.19.0-19 after recovery mode a 'Resume normal
boot' screen appears and from there a normal boot occurs.

** Attachment added: "Ubuntu boot screen"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1990750/+attachment/5624411/+files/Screenshot%20from%202022-10-16%2022-11-00.png

Packages, which is subscribed to the bug report.

  Boot issue with Ubuntu 22.10 Kinetic Kudu since Kernel 5.19.0.15.15,
  now hanging with blinking cursor after update to Kernel 5.19.0.21.21

  When starting the PC, the splash screen freezes with the motherboard logo
displayed.
  As my disk is encrypted the decryption field does not appear below the logo.

  By typing [ALT] + [CTRL] + [DEL] then the splash screen appears again
followed by a start-up menu with the following line:
  *Ubuntu
   Advanced options for Ubuntu

  By selecting 'Advanced options for Ubuntu' the following submenu appears:
  *Ubuntu, with Linux5.19.0-15-generic
   Ubuntu, with Linux5.19.0-15-generic (recovery mode)

  Selecting the second option, then the system starts loading with the initial
lines of code:

  When code has finished loading, the last line at the bottom of the screen is
for unlocking the disk:
  Begin: Mounting root fie system ... Begin Running /script/local-top ...
Please unlock disk nvme0n1p3_crypt:

  Then i type in the code and hit [return] and more code is loading, until a
recovery menu with purple background appears, with the title:
  Recovery Menu (filesystem state: read-only).

  I select the first menu item:
  resume          Resume normal boot
  and hit [return].

  The menu changes to the notification:
  You are now going to exit the recovery mode bla bla bla
  with the [OK] button below it.

  I hit the [OK] button and then the login screen finally appears.

  I will post a video of the complete boot sequence later on as I need
  to install a softaware to edit the video.

  It is noteworthy that on my previous Ubuntu 22.04 install the same
  issue with the frozen splash screen occurred when my system was
  updated with Kernel 5.15.5, but then I did not try out to execute the
  [ALT] + [CTRL] + [DEL] command.

  Therefore the bug is probably affecting all kernels from 5.15.5
  upwards.

  Package: linux-image-5.19.0-15-generic 5.19.0-15.15
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset wl nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.23.0-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CRDA: N/A
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass