** Summary changed:

- linux-xilinx-zynqmp: main(): sched_setscheduler(): Operation not permitted
+ linux-xilinx-zynqmp/focal: main(): sched_setscheduler(): Operation not
permitted

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-xilinx-zynqmp in Ubuntu.

  linux-xilinx-zynqmp/focal: main(): sched_setscheduler(): Operation not
  permitted

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  New
Status in linux-xilinx-zynqmp package in Ubuntu:

  The focal kernel is failing the ubuntu_ltp:sched:time-schedule01 and
  ubuntu_ltp:sched:trace_sched01 regression test due to
  sched_setscheduler being unable to a task class to SCHED_FIFO.

  There are multiple known issues with CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED that are reported
in the debian.master/config/annotations file:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1284731
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1873315
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1875665

  We do not have a good reason to enable this , I see no processes using
realtime scheduling. We should disable this setting to match the upstream
Ubuntu focal arm64 kernel. The following tests are failing with this error:
  * ubuntu_ltp:sched:time-schedule01
  * ubuntu_ltp:sched:trace_sched01
  * ubuntu_qrt_apparmor:test-apparmor