This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1995983

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  T14 Gen3 AMD low Mic volume

  User Reported:

  I recently got a T14 Gen3 AMD. I tried Ubuntu 20.04.5 because it is
  certified with this laptop. I also tried Ubuntu 22.10 and Fedora 37
  beta. In every distribution I tried I have the same problem: The
  volume of the mic is rather low.

  Mic is set to 100% but it is still low. I can boost with pulseaudio
  but it's not a big difference. I own another Lenovo laptop. If I set
  the mic to 100% on this old laptop it's a difference like day and
  night to the T14 Gen3.