I prepared and linked a set of changes to hint the current version as badtest.
Please consider merging them as this version will be broken permanently until a
new upload will fix this issue.

Packages, which is subscribed to the bug report.

  fanatic tests spawn latest LTS but isn't compatible with it

Status in ubuntu-fan package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Focal:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Kinetic:
  New
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Lunar:

  This breaks all ubuntu-fan autopkgtest since Jammy was released in
  April 2022.

  Miriam found it while checking an autopkgtest regression in bug
  1995260

      local series='lts'
  - due to that we always test the latest (good) but are now incompatible :-/
  - systemd renamed systemd-resolve to resolvectl in v239 and later dropped the
old name
  - Jammy comes without systemd-resolve
  We now face:
      - bionic: systemd-resolved
      - focal: systemd-resolved + resolvectl
      - jammy: resolvectl
  - due to that all tests fail nowadays with:

  /bin/sh: 29: systemd-resolve: not found
  slave: waiting for systemd resolver...
  /bin/sh: 29: systemd-resolve: not found
  slave: waiting for systemd resolver...
  slave: systemd-resolve failure!

  Until this is fixed in ubuntu-fan (@Kernel team?) - according to the mapping
it is kernel-packages that owns this so I'll subscribe them right away - these
tests will block everything depending on it.
  Therefore let us mask the current version from proposed migration.