** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Boot and shutdown take several minutes. "watchdog: BUG: soft lockup -
  CPU#0 stuck for 26s!" followed by nvidia kernel crash

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-515 package in Ubuntu:

  My system has been running smoothly until Kernel 5.15.0-50 (and
  5.15.0-52) was installed. Now boot and shutdown take several minutes.
  I have an Nvidia Gforce 1050 and Nvidia driver 515. Boot and shutdown
  run witout delay with the Nouveau and Nvidia 390 drivers but the
  OpenCl is unavailable