version.log

** Attachment added: "version.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1999189/+attachment/5635172/+files/version.log

  Displayport monitors hang on blanking and must REISUB my 20.04.5
  system

  I've been getting issues with my 2 DP monitors (and system) not
  recovering from blanking (possibly 100% of the time).  If I disable
  blanking, the issue never occurs.  I am forced to REISUB the system to
  regain access.

  As I'm using amdgpu from the HWE kernel, my best guess is thats where
  the issue lies.

  When the issue occurs I am completely unable to access the system due
  to a softlock and CPU getting maxed by Xorg.  SSH barely works and the
  system doesn't respond to request to perform dumps like Alt-
  PrintScreen-1.

  The only relevant output I have seen (as a user) is in syslog, and
  possibly dmseg.  I am not sharing anything yet until I get some clear
  directions on exactly what is required and how I can share it.

  In addition, when I try to submit an apport-bug it fails (multiple
  times). Here is the Error ID: OOPS-108b77945d65b4a0f23eba000f0d8a8e
  while trying to wait for the launchpad page to process my data.

  As of now I have no way to share any data other than pasting it in a
  bug report.  Unless there is another way to automate the data
  collection. Which I'd prefer by far.

  Finally, as I'm more of a user, I can only likely manage to test
  anything with some decent instructions.

  OS:  Description:     Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
  Release:      20.04

  System: Asus PN51-E1 (minipc), 32 GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon
Graphics
  2 DP monitors
  DP to DP cable
  USB-C to DP cable (tested without this connected and it makes no difference)