I don't feel comfortable accepting this SRU in the current form. I'm
happy to hear that there's 'no significant ABI changes' in this version,
but basically doing a new upstream release with a diff of 556 files
changed, 48365 insertions(+), 23626 deletions(-) with only "$ sudo apt
install zfs-dkms" as the test case is not acceptable.

This should ideally be a cherry-picked fix. Will reject it for now.

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  zfs-dkms fails to build on jammy with linux 5.19

Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in zfs-linux source package in Jammy:
  In Progress

  zfs-dkms fails to build on jammy with the latest linux hwe 5.19:

    *** ZFS Version: zfs-2.1.4-0ubuntu0.1
    *** Compatible Kernels: 3.10 - 5.17

  [Test case]

   $ sudo apt install zfs-dkms

  [Fix]

  The most reliable fix is probably to move to the same version that is
  available in kinetic, since there's no significant ABI change in this
  way we should be able to support both 5.15 and 5.19 kernels.

  [Regression potential]

  We may experience zfs regressions if there's a format/ABI
  incompatibility with volumes created with the previous version.