We should SRU these changes to Kinetic too, as they do fixup an issue
which can be hit on kinetic.

Packages, which is subscribed to broadcom-sta in Ubuntu.

  broadcom-sta-dkms fails to build with jammy/linux-hwe-5.19

Status in broadcom-sta package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in broadcom-sta source package in Jammy:

  broadcom-sta-dkms fails to build with jammy/linux-hwe-5.19.

  [Test case]

   $ sudo apt-get install broadcom-sta-dkms

  [Fix]

  The attached debdiff sync Jammy version to Lunar, minus the dh-dkms
  build-dep.

  [Regression potential]

  None, it's the same version we are already using in Lunar and it
  contains only fixes to the base version (that is the same among Jammy,
  Kinetic and Lunar).