Verified on J-oem-5.17, test passed without any issue.

** Tags removed: verification-needed-jammy
** Tags added: verification-done-jammy

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-5.17 in Ubuntu.

  Improve arp_ndisc_evict_nocarrier.sh test result processing

Status in linux-oem-5.17 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-5.17 source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Kinetic:
  In Progress
Status in linux-oem-5.17 source package in Kinetic:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Lunar:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem-5.17 source package in Lunar:

  The arp_ndisc_evict_nocarrier.sh in selftests/net didn't pass a proper return
value for failed test cases. Thus we might get false negatives if the last
command runs successfully.

  [Fix]
  * 1856628baa selftests: net: return non-zero for failures reported in
arp_ndisc_evict_nocarrier

  This patch can be cherry-picked into affected kernels. Lunar has been
  patched already. J-hwe-5.17 will be deprecated thus it will be
  skipped.

  [Test]
  Run the patched test, this should not cause any regression as sub tests are
good with our kernels (except there is a cleanup issue in bug 1968310)
  One can deliberately fail a test by hijacking the if statement for the return
value check to make sure this patch is working as expected.

  [Where problems could occur]
  This patch improves the result interpretation, we might see new failures
being reported.