Public bug reported:

A patch series landed upstream during the v6.3 merge window that shows
impressive performance improvements in iperf3 multi-stream performance on NUMA
based systems w/ Mellanox network controllers:
  https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg115357.html

It would be valuable to land those in lunar, allowing our LTS users to
adopt them more quickly starting with the HWE kernel in 22.04.3.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => dann frazier (dannf)

  sched: cpumask: improve on cpumask_local_spread() locality