There are acpi_video* sysfs backlight interface in the system which are not
working.
For Dell AIO platforms, we use dell_uart_backlight to control the display
brightness.
The old way to fix this is to unregister acpi backlight interfaces in the
backlight driver, but it may lead to some issues and the unregister function
has been removed since v6.1-rc1
77ab9d4d44cd ("ACPI: video: Remove acpi_video_set_dmi_backlight_type()")

[Fix]
The new way to do this is to collect all the quirk and auto detection method in
video_detect.c
I added an audo detection for the Dell AIO platoform to the driver which should
do the same thing as the old way.

[Test]
Verified on the Dell AIO platform and confirmed there is only on
dell_uart_backlight in the sysfs, and no acpi_video* interface.

[Where problems could occur]
There should be no regression potential, it uses different way to do the same
thing, should be pretty safe.

** Affects: hwe-next

** Affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu)

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Lunar)

** Affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Lunar)

** Tags: oem-priority originate-from-2003317 somerville

** Also affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Lunar)

** Also affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Lunar)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Lunar)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Lunar)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Lunar)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => AceLan Kao (acelankao)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => AceLan Kao (acelankao)

** Tags added: oem-priority originate-from-2003317 somerville

  Remove all other acpi_video backlight interface on Dell AIO platforms

Status in HWE Next:
  In Progress
Status in linux-oem-6.1 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-6.1 source package in Jammy:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Lunar:
  In Progress
Status in linux-oem-6.1 source package in Lunar: