I can see this test failing with Focal 5.4.0-145.162, thanks!

** Tags removed: verification-needed-focal
** Tags added: verification-done-focal

  net:fcnal-test.sh didn't return a non-zero value even with some sub-
  tests failed

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Kinetic:

  The net/fcnal-test.sh on F/J won't return a non-zero value even with
  some sub test cases failed, here is an example on Jammy:

   # Tests passed: 857
   # Tests failed: 5
   ok 1 selftests: net: fcnal-test.sh

  Therefore it's marked as PASSED on our report and making it difficult
  to spot these failures:
  # With VRF
  # SYSCTL: net.ipv4.raw_l3mdev_accept=1
  # TEST: ping local, VRF bind - VRF IP [FAIL]
  # TEST: ping local, device bind - ns-A IP [FAIL]
  # SYSCTL: net.ipv4.ping_group_range=0 2147483647
  # SYSCTL: net.ipv4.raw_l3mdev_accept=1
  # TEST: ping local, VRF bind - VRF IP [FAIL]
  # TEST: ping local, device bind - ns-A IP [FAIL]
  # With VRF
  # SYSCTL: net.ipv4.raw_l3mdev_accept=1
  # SYSCTL: net.ipv4.ping_group_range=0 2147483647
  # SYSCTL: net.ipv4.raw_l3mdev_accept=1
  # TEST: ping out, vrf device+address bind - ns-B IPv6 LLA [FAIL]

  [Fix]
  * 0f8a3b48f9 selftests: net/fcnal-test.sh: add exit code

  This patch can be cherry-picked into Focal and Jammy kernel.
  We don't have this test in Bionic, and this patch has already landed
  on Kinetic and OEM-5.17

  [Test]
  Run the patched test, the return value will be 1 whenever the number
  of failed test cases is not 0.

  [Where problems could occur]
  Change limited to testing tools, but we're expected to see new failures
  in Jammy. With bug 2006391 fixed later on, we will see failures
  reported in F/K as well.