New debdiff on top of Debian zfs-linux 2.1.9-2. Smoke-tested in a local
VM. Thanks!

** Patch added: "zfs-linux-2.1.9-2.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/zfs-linux/+bug/2008245/+attachment/5651251/+files/zfs-linux-2.1.9-2.debdiff

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  zfs-dkms: support linux 6.2

Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in zfs-linux source package in Lunar:

  The current version of zfs-dkms available in lunar fails to build with
  kernels >= 6.2, reporting the following configure error:

  configure: error:
   *** None of the expected "iops->get_acl()" interfaces were detected.
   *** This may be because your kernel version is newer than what is
   *** supported, or you are using a patched custom kernel with
   *** incompatible modifications.
   ***
   *** ZFS Version: zfs-2.1.7-1ubuntu1
   *** Compatible Kernels: 3.10 - 6.0

  [Test case]

  $ apt install zfs-dkms

  [Fix]

  Resync with zfs version in Debian (2.1.9) and apply the usual Ubuntu
  specific changes.

  [Regression potential]

  We may experience zfs regressions due to a new major version,
  especially on  zfs volumes / filesystems created with the previous
  versions. However this goes in pair with the new major kernel version
  and we need to upgrade the version of zfs to properly support the new
  kernel 6.2.