My apologies; I'm going to mark this as a duplicate of LP: #2009136 even
though that bug was reported later as it's very likely the same issue
(AMD-based card with HDMI audio output), and that seems to be where the
kernel team are currently bisecting the issue. Sorry I didn't spot this
one when reporting 2009136!

   No HDMI audio under 5.19.0-35 (regression from -32)

  Kernel 5.19.0-35 killed HDMI audio for me

  On Kernel 5.19.0-32 everything is working fine. But when updating to
  Kernel 5.19.0-35, HDMI audio is no longer listed/working.