Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: linux-signed-hwe-5.19 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-signed-hwe-5.19 in Ubuntu.

  Can not select HDMI or Displayport as audio output device.

Status in linux-signed-hwe-5.19 package in Ubuntu:

  After I installed "linux-image-5.19.0-35-generic" package, I can not select
HDMI or Displayport as audio output device in gnome setting.
  When I am using "linux-image-5.19.0-32-generic" package, I can select that.

  My PC also have S/PDIF as audio output device, I can select it.

  My environment is follows.
  Release:      22.04
  Graphics board:       Radeon RX6600
  Graphics driver:      amdgpu