Notably:

If you fetch the 5.19 package on Jammy using apt and do some magic to
repack the relevant kernel EFI binary, modules, and firmware for THIS
version of the kernel (instead of the 5.15 release which comes with
UC22), you can successfully query advanced bluetooth features:

linux-image-5.19.0-35-generic/jammy-updates,jammy-security,now
5.19.0-35.36~22.04.1 amd64 [installed,automatic]

dilyn-corner@ubuntu:~$ sudo bluez.btmgmt
[mgmt]# info
Index list with 1 item
hci0:    Primary controller
    addr A0:80:69:60:CB:E6 version 12 manufacturer 2 class 0x000000
    supported settings: powered connectable fast-connectable discoverable
bondable link-security ssp br/edr hs le advertising secure-conn debug-keys
privacy configuration static-addr phy-configuration wide-band-speech
    current settings: ssp br/edr le secure-conn
    name BlueZ 5.64
    short name
hci0:    Configuration options
    supported options: public-address
    missing options:
[mgmt]# advinfo
Supported flags: connectable general-discoverable limited-discoverable
managed-flags tx-power scan-rsp-appearance scan-rsp-local-name
Secondary-channel-1M Secondary-channel-2M Secondary-channel-CODED
Max advertising data len: 31
Max scan response data len: 31
Max instances: 8
Instances list with 0 items

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth works on desktop but not on ubuntu core

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  We have built a snap that uses some bluetooth functionality.

  The snap runs well when using Ubuntu desktop 22.04 (all updates applied end
of Jan 2022).
  We have tried using this same snap on Ubuntu Core 22 running on X86_64.

  On some hardware platforms (thinkpad E15 and x86 Mac) everything works as
expected.
  We can install the snap on Jammy 22.04 or Core 22 on these platforms and get
expected functionality regardless of OS.

  On our targeted platform (a Dell 5570) things are not working.  When running
22.04 Jammy, everything works.  When running Core 22, some advanced bluetooth
functionality is not available.
  Since the Core 22 image installs and runs on other X86_64 hardware we suspect
a device driver issue.

  Attached are several files taken from the Dell 5570
  1) dmesg from Core 22.
  2) dmesg from Jammy 22.04
  3) output of lspci from Jammy 22.04
  4) Output of lsusb from Jammy 22.04