This bug was fixed in the package debian-installer - 20101020ubuntu307

---------------
debian-installer (20101020ubuntu307) trusty; urgency=medium

  * Add virtio-modules to all x86 flavours (LP: #1292216)
  * Move master kernels to 3.13.0-18.
 -- Adam Conrad <adcon...@ubuntu.com>   Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:55:27 -0600

** Changed in: debian-installer (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Trusty)

** CVE added: http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-
bin/cvename.cgi?name=2014-0100

** CVE added: http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-
bin/cvename.cgi?name=2014-0101

** CVE added: http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-
bin/cvename.cgi?name=2014-0102

** CVE added: http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-
bin/cvename.cgi?name=2014-2309

  hyper-v: Hyper-V drivers missing from UEFI based installer

Status in “debian-installer” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “debian-installer” source package in Trusty:
  Fix Released
Status in “linux” source package in Trusty:

  Hi folks,

  We are unable to create Generation 2 VMs because Hyper-V drivers are
  missing from the UEFI based alternate installer for server builds. The
  ask is to include all hyper-v drivers in to the alternate server
  installer. Please see below bug for more details:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1285434

  I opened a new bug because wasn't sure if the above bug is still
  visible. Please help fix this as soon as possible as testing is
  blocked.

  Thanks,
  Abhishek