Public bug reported:

We are now generating signing tarballs in the embargoed generate
packages.  We wish to eliminate the existing tarballs from the main
package.  However in the short term we want to purge the existing
signing artefacts from dists.

In the short term neuter the signing tarballs so they have no signable
artefacts.  By publishing these on three subsequent uploads we eliminate
published contents.  Later we will remove them entirely.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Andy Whitcroft (apw)

  Neuter signing tarballs

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description: