Public bug reported:

The 6.1 OEM kernel contains backported (from 6.2) support for the
RTL8852BE wireless adapter. This has worked fine on my laptop since the
support was backported.

The latest release, 6.1.0.9-1009 is causing my adapter to occasionally
stop working completely. The WiFi disconnects, and GNOME tells me an
adapter cannot be found. A reboot is required to get the internet
working again. This has happened twice.

Running `dmesg` reports a lot of error messages with the adapter - find
the output in error.txt, attached.

Thanks for any help you can offer

** Affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "output from dmesg"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2017277/+attachment/5666456/+files/error.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-6.1 in Ubuntu.

  Regression: 6.1.0.9-1009 causes RTL8852BE WiFi to fail randomly

Status in linux-oem-6.1 package in Ubuntu: