Public bug reported:

The ubuntu-bug linux detects that there is a problem with the kernel,
but also complains about third parity software installed (I guess it
detects that the distro is linux mint) so it doesn't generate any report

1) cat /proc/version_signature > version.log
Ubuntu 5.19.0-41.42~22.04.1-generic 5.19.17

2) sudo lspci -vnvn > lspci-vnvn.log
I attached this file, the form wont allow more that one file attached

Also you ask further down for 4 more things
1)lsb_release -rd
Release:        21.1

cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Linux Mint"
VERSION="21.1 (Vera)"
ID=linuxmint
ID_LIKE="ubuntu debian"
PRETTY_NAME="Linux Mint 21.1"
VERSION_ID="21.1"
HOME_URL="https://www.linuxmint.com/";
SUPPORT_URL="https://forums.linuxmint.com/";
BUG_REPORT_URL="http://linuxmint-troubleshooting-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/";
PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://www.linuxmint.com/";
VERSION_CODENAME=vera
UBUNTU_CODENAME=jammy

2) apt-cache policy linux-image-5.19.0-41-generic
linux-image-5.19.0-41-generic:
  Instalados: 5.19.0-41.42~22.04.1
  Candidato:  5.19.0-41.42~22.04.1
  Tabla de versión:
 *** 5.19.0-41.42~22.04.1 500
        500 http://mirrors.eze.sysarmy.com/ubuntu jammy-updates/main amd64
Packages
        500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy-security/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

3) I expect to be able to use the hdmi audio hardware/devices as I do with v
5.19.0-32 donwards and all of the 5.15 kernel series
4) What happen is that the hdmi audio hardware is not there booting with the
5.19.0-41, 40, 38 and 35 versions.

** Tags: kernel-bug

  hdmi audio hardware dissapears