According to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage#Suspend_and_Hibernate bug
reports relating to suspend should be filed against the Linux kernel if
you are unsure which package is at fault.

If this issue has resolved itself with an update please let us know
otherwise please provide any further information that is asked of you.

** Tags added: lunar

** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  My Headphone is Jack Not Being Detected After Waking From Sleep on
  Ubuntu 23.04

  If I sleep/wake my computer, the 3.5 mm headphone jack no-longer
  detects when its gets plugged in.

  Using Ubuntu 23.04 and pipewire:

  $ pipewire --version
  pipewire
  Compiled with libpipewire 0.3.65
  Linked with libpipewire 0.3.65

  I can work around this problem by one of two ways:
  1. After restart, my headphone jack works as expected.
  2. Restarting pipewire, then sleeping/waking my computer again. I've been
running the following (not sure if I need both):
  ```
  systemctl --user restart pipewire
  systemctl --user restart pipewire-pulse.service
  ```

  Please let me know of any other information I should provide, and/or
  where I should actually post this bug.