** Attachment added: "version.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2019462/+attachment/5672805/+files/version.log

  waking up from sleep by itself

  Issue

  In power management (PM) I usually have "do nothing" for "when the lid is
closed".
  so music with vlc plays when I close the lid.
  Sometimes I set PM to "suspend".
  I close the lid, and music stops playing.
  After a while, sometimes, the music will start playing, as I would open the
  lid. But the lid is closed. I have not touch the notebook.

  Steps to reproduce

  open the notebook, and changing the "when the lid is closed"
  setting will work for a while, sometimes the music will start to play as
  I wold be open the lid, but I did not

  Expected behavior

  Music should not start playing by itself. Because the lid is still
  closed.

  bug is also explained here:
  https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon/issues/11646