------- Comment (attachment only) From mjros...@us.ibm.com 2023-05-17 10:29
EDT-------

** Attachment added: "<backport of 09340b2fca00 KVM: s390: pci: add routines to
start/stop interpretive execution>"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1853306/+attachment/5673573/+files/0002-KVM-s390-pci-add-routines-to-start-stop-interpretive.patch

  [22.04 FEAT] Enhanced Interpretation for PCI Functions on s390x -
  kernel part

Status in Ubuntu on IBM z Systems:

  The PCI Passthrough implementation is based on intercepting PCI I/O
instructions which leads to a reduced I/O performance compared to execution of
PCI instructions in LPAR.
  For improved performance the interpretive execution of the PCI store and PCI
load instructions get enabled.
  Further improvement is achieved by enabling the Adapter-Event-Notification