** Description changed:

  While testing J/xilinx, I noticed that the keyword we use to grep from
  /proc/device-tree/compatible has to be changed into kv26 instead of k26
  that we used for F/xilinx

  J/xilinx:
  $ cat /proc/device-tree/compatible

xlnx,zynqmp-sk-kv260-rev1xlnx,zynqmp-sk-kv260-revBxlnx,zynqmp-sk-kv260xlnx,zynqmp

  F/xilinx:
  $ cat /proc/device-tree/compatible

xlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26-rev1xlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26-revBxlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26-revAxlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26xlnx,zynqmp

  From what I can found on the Internet, KV260 is "a vision application
  development platform for Kria K26 SOMs (system-on-module)". But it's
  better to let the kernel maintainer (Portia) to answer that if this
  difference is expected.

  Related change for tests:

https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-team/+git/autotest-client-tests/+merge/443543
+
+ ---
+ External link: https://warthogs.atlassian.net/browse/PEL-439

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-xilinx-zynqmp in Ubuntu.

  F/xilinx and J/xilinx uses different keyword in /proc/device-
  tree/compatible

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  New
Status in linux-xilinx-zynqmp package in Ubuntu:

  While testing J/xilinx, I noticed that the keyword we use to grep from
  /proc/device-tree/compatible has to be changed into kv26 instead of
  k26 that we used for F/xilinx

  J/xilinx:
  $ cat /proc/device-tree/compatible

xlnx,zynqmp-sk-kv260-rev1xlnx,zynqmp-sk-kv260-revBxlnx,zynqmp-sk-kv260xlnx,zynqmp

  F/xilinx:
  $ cat /proc/device-tree/compatible

xlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26-rev1xlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26-revBxlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26-revAxlnx,zynqmp-smk-k26xlnx,zynqmp

  From what I can found on the Internet, KV260 is "a vision application
  development platform for Kria K26 SOMs (system-on-module)". But it's
  better to let the kernel maintainer (Portia) to answer that if this
  difference is expected.

  Related change for tests:

https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-team/+git/autotest-client-tests/+merge/443543

  ---