** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

   ug USB UPS connect. in Ubuntu

  bug USB UPS connect. in Ubuntu

  There is such a problem. UPSs are not working. Powercom and East - also.
  He began to find out what was the matter. If you enter once a second, the
lsusb command, then we get the following: https://ibb.co/y0nfqMQ

  it turns out that he sees UPS in USB, then he does not see.
  The output of sudo dmesg | grep usb is as follows: https://ibb.co/mRG548r

  Here we also see the problem.
  The fact is that there used to be Ub16 and there were no such problems.
Installed 18 UPS powercom does not work properly on USB. You can see it on the
first screen. I do every second, the USB poll command. and it is clear that the
UPS then disappears for 2 seconds, then appears. The USB polling driver is
unstable. At the same time, as I wrote above, this is only on some UPSs. And
only starting from kernel 4.11.10 - 4.11.12. Put 16 again - no problem again.
  I began to find out in more detail. It turned out that on the kernel 4.11.12
- UPS work clearly, but as soon as the kernel 4.12-rc3 was installed.
Everything. problems began.
  In Ubuntu 20 problem - not resolved
  In Ubuntu 22 problem - not resolved

  wtf??

  What have you done with the kernel since version 4.12? That some UPS
  are now down?? Would they fix it?